Thursday, October 23, 2008

My rollerblading day!!!!



Tdy went out with Lilian Dearie. Thank you for such a great day =) I enjoyed today. Blading is fun!! Thank God that my blading improved, haha I didnt fall badly with the help of a great Teacher, JiaEn. Thanks Kangwei for accompanying me the whole day in getting all the cheerleading materials. I had a great trip looking at the guitars as well. If I could, I will own a Taylor of my own man.
What a great Word shared during BS today.Thank you God. This is the best part of the day. The Word...I get to see far because I am standing on other giants in my life, that is, my leaders like Zhen & Lun. REally appreciate them alot if not I would not have been where I am today. I love Kim Hock man.. And of course I love God. such an awesome God. I shall share the Word another day.

No comments: