Friday, February 4, 2011

A brand New Year!







Wow.. Its 6am on the Second day of CNY 2011.

This is a website that I have not visited for a year! To be exact, live updating has already halted for 3 years!!!! Goodness.... Look at how time has flown. To tell the truth, staring at this blank space, I have not yet decided what to type about. Updates about my life? My dreams and desire for 2011? Wouldn't it be easier with a "Pls look at VCR" then all will know what has gone past for this year of 2010! haha. Prob just a lazy man's comments.

2010....
It really has been a year that zoomed past in a split second. It seems like just yesterday when we were celebrating 2010 cny!

I guess let's segreggate it into the 4 main areas of my life: Family, Work, Ministry, Relationship

Family
A year I had a lot of surprises from my dearests, namely: Dad, Mum, Ah Lu, Ah mei, not forgetting my Ah Ma.
Daddy & Mummy really spurged their love on me, with the daily morning calls, the morning chats in my room, the breakfasts prepared, their smses, the breakfast times, their presents, their blessings.... I just am so thankful and blessed to have the priceless possessions like them. I guess without their support, I would have crashed somewhere. Not forgetting my intercessor, Ah Lu. I just wanna say I love you! You are the Best in the Universe! I love the midnight chats, and you always coming to "nua" on my bed, and hearing my woes daily! My sis has always been a very cute character in my life, who never fails to bring me back to my adolescence, and always teach me to have the simplicity of life. I love you dearie. She is like an angel! My Grandma is a strong and mighty woman, who is so adorable and so caring! I have one more important person to mention, that is my Aunty. She is simply just the greatest helper I have. She never fails to teach me what is servanthood, what is humility. Loves*

No comments: