Friday, February 4, 2011

Reviewing 2010- W531

Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, 19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”











I had decided to share about this First!
Thank you for giving me a chance to be your leader, my dearest W531. I guess your gentleness has really made me great. I guess you guys really taught me how to love, how to give, how to not give up, how to love God.. You are just simply amazing! You are the strength when I felt like giving up; the pair of wings when I felt that I can't walk any more. Thank you for always being here for me through my ups and my downs. You see me through. Ling, Bel, Stan, Grace, Hui Wen, Weekiat, Samuel, Jason, Kun Wu, Ace, Chaofan, Hanliang, Samuel Ecc, Mathew, Jireh, Zhi Hao, Wei Jie, Nat, Zhi Jiang, Megan... :) Thank you for accepting me who I am, for making up for all the weaknesses in me, for being here for me. 2010 had been a year which I have been made stronger because of you!

No comments: