Friday, February 4, 2011

Jehovah Jireh


Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

Hi its me again!!!
Hahah I would like to share with you how God has blessed my life. Just a brieft background...
I graduated from NTU with a 2nd Class Honors in Chemical Engineering. Right after I graduated, I enrolled myself into SOT in 2008. This was a challenging time for me as I had to give tuition to sustain m SOT school fees and also to give to building fund. As such I had to take on 4 tuition jobs to support myself. That time I made a faith pledge of $XXXX.(For more details pls contact me!=p) I began giving and giving, and without realizing I actually exceeded my pledge amount. This was the time when the financial crisis hits hard at the world economy. As such, right after SOT, jobs were scarce and most of my friends who were chemical engineers, had already gotten a stable job of monthly income of at least $3000. It was totally demoralizing to find myself out of jobs for a long time. Finally I managed to find a job as a sales engineer after 5 long months of praying and waiting. Though this new job I took on wasn't what I wanted to work and it pays fairly low for a graduate, it was a platform for God's miracle to take place.
Within 6months, I was headhunted by another sales company, and I was blessed with the following:
1. My Current company paid for all the my remaning days of notice which I need to serve in my old company, just so that I can start work immediately. Its close to $2000
2. There was a immediate pay increment of 50% (inclusive of transport allowance)
3. In less than a month, I was blessed with a Car, Honda Jazz worth $ 49 000. (My dad paid in full, which I am paying him monthly)
4. 4 months later I was confirmed, there was a 10% increment in my pay
5. In 2009, I became the one of the few youngest sales person that reach my sales target
6. In 2010, the blessings of God just keep pouring. In the month of March I close a sales of $300K.
7. In less than 4 months, I already achieve more than half the sales target for the yr 2010. Because of this overachieving sales, I received a recognition from the company. In fact, I am the only sales person and in fact the youngest sales person that consecutive hit 2 quarterly targets.
8. I was also given overseas exposure for trainings and conferences in this 1.5 years
9. My boss hinted that in 2011, I will be taking on an inspiring role, to lead someone. I will be under a probation for a yr, and if I pass this probation, I will be officially a team leader.
10. I managed to exceed my yearly target by 4%!!
In the midst of the job change, the transitions, God has also used me as a cell group leader. I remember Him placing an impression upon me, saying that "If I take care of His house, He will build my house". God has shown Himself really faithful as we put God first He will really make all grace abound towards us. He is able to do exceeding abundantly above what we can think or imagine.

He is Jehovah Jireh. When you sow, you shall surely reap!

No comments: