Friday, February 4, 2011

The Pillars of the House











The best leaders in town!
Thank you so much for the friendship and love! Zhen once told me leadership sometimes can be lonely. Thank God for all of you guys who never fail to be here for me. Special thanks to Yi Lun, Zhen, Pei Yun, Jessica, Sarah, Jing, Cindy, Jasmine, Pris, Elaine Buddy, James and Cassie dearie whom I can freely pour my heart to, and you are always so encouraging and so spiritual :) I got so much to learn from you all. Thank you for loving God and people so much that your life is my inspiration! Thank you for hearing me out all the time! I really grew because you have sowed into my life.
Zhen and Lun, thank you for always believing in me. I am who I am because of what you have done in my life. I love you!

No comments: