Friday, February 4, 2011

Work






2010 has been a really exciting year when there was really UPs and really DOWN times in my life. The transtitions had caused me to be a tougher person on the inside.

I learnt that people may not be as simple as what they seemed to be, through the departure of some. I also learnt that there are different style of leadership, but having to adapt to the different ones was the main challenge had faced last year. There were times I cried in the office, which left Boss stranded and helpless. Afterall he does get a shock out of his life to see his colleague break down.
Thank God for Buddy, Ching Yee, Des, Chris, SH, and Wati. Esp Chris, who gave me so much trust and always believing in me despite the silly mistakes I made. He is one of the nicest, funniest boss I ever come across. Thank you for being so bold in taking up the challenge as our ASM, without you, I won't be who I am today! You taught me to learn to be composed, to be rational and to be a thinker. You gave me a chance to walk on water, step on uncomfortable zones, and to stretch.
SH, thank you for being a friend, a boss and a leader. You are truly inspiring! You demostrated what it means to be physically being there for someone. I am amazed.
Sis, you are the most courageous person I deemed in the company. I am so encouraged to see you soar high!
Julian, thank you for always being here for me when everything went wrong.
Wati, I love you! Thank you for being a listening ear!
Des, thank you for being a mentor, a brother, an encourager who runs along side with me. If there is a role for a coach, I bet you will be the Best for one!
May 2011 be the best year yet

No comments: