Friday, September 19, 2008

16 Sept...


Friends that stick closer than a brother..
Jing, thank you for waking up so early to pass me the present. Just wanna say I really appreciate you.

2 people I would like to bring special thanks to are Lilian & Hui Mei today (dun worry i am not done with my thanksgiving, dun hack me first!!).

Lilian, you have always surprised me in every single birthday since 2004. With you around, I just feel super super loved. You know I love to have breakfast and you know that you have to sacrifice your sleep for my desire to be fulfilled. The naughty me decided to UP my standards by asking for HOME MADE BREAKFAST and you made it happened, all the way to my doorstep. What measure of love is this. Thank you for being my best friends, all these while. Through my ups and downs, you have never left me. thank you lilian. Can i tell you something? I am blessed, more than words.. I love you dearr.


Hui Mei, thank you for being there for me all these while. Thanks for giving me the honor to know you, for trusting me. Thanks for bringing me to such a long walk. I love the super long talks with you. I really love spending time with you. Thanks for squeezing my bed with me on Monday night. When I am stressed, you are my destressor. Each time, I will feel so encouraged when I am with you. I enjoyed the every minute, every hour with you. Thanks for the milk tea.. It's just so amazing. The pledge card in 2007 came true for me, a good friend--Leow Hui Mei. Thanks for holding my hands through. Through the times that were tough, through SOT, through persecution, through good times... Although I am not a very "touch" person, I really appreciate it when we held hands and walked along the river, feel very loved by you. Really. Thank you for being my best friend.

No comments: