Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday!! Happy Birthday Pris!! =p

Been a great week feeding my soul, shopping and enjoying myself to the fullest before the work begins. Its a Birthday week, so Yeah can afford to just Reward myself!! I bought LOADS of interesting things all thanks to Ah Lu, he sponsored $100 for all my birthday shoppings. I love YOU AH LU!! I shall have a separate post on my beloved AH LU!! Anyway I just had a super long talk with Ah Lu, shared with him heart to heart stuff about how I feel, what revelations we have, about our perspectives.... I just love to spend time with him. Such a great breakthrough in this relationship as compared to few months back. We used to be very far apart.. We couldn't communicate at all last time. God is faithful, He is awesome..=)
Went out with Ling, Jiang, Becca and her friends today! =) We went to play pool and shop!! Yesh, i think I improve on my pooling skills.. I think when we have a camera at hand, everywhere we go photos were being taken. Get to know a couple of new friends today--> Ah Gui, Xin Yi, Bing Rui & Nicholas. Missed Zhi Jiang, He is FINALLY BACK from INDIA!!!! LOLS!! Now waiting for one more to come back from Wu Han... Miss Mr Beng.. =(

Ling, thanks for shopping together with me until 10pm! Wow.. Not too bad, i think you are really an awesome Shopper!! Zhenn, Pam, Shan when you are free, u must SHOP with us, and all the ladies shout AMEN!! I saw one pair of interesting canvas shoes.. hehehhee... Itchy heart. I an going to CONQUER Bugis Streeeet!!! 4 Tops, 1 pair of Boots, Earrings.. Hiak hiak hiak hiak!! =)
Time to sleeep zZz!! Nights..
Thank God for such a Great Day! I love YOU!! =) Whee~!!
I will update on what Chris and Lilian did on Thursday!! =) You guys Rocks!!

No comments: