Friday, September 19, 2008

I am the seed


Time to focus..
FOCUS on YOU.
Things are easier.
If I am the One talent, I will sow into Your ground.
I want to change and transform your people one by one.
Starting from Zhi Wen.
If Pst Abraham can do it with his one talent and his raw faith built on cultural mandate and caring system, I can do it too..
If the people in Bangalore can train up 2000 IT literates, causing the entire city's 2% population to be upgraded using just 2 old PCs. What can I do?
If the people in China can pray so seriously, and received miracles instantaneously, what more can I do?
I have one life to live, one life for Jesus.

Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

I believe in the Power of Your name
I believe in the promise of Faith
I believe in the love of a God
Jesus, my Savior
I believe, I believe..

Speaking to the mountain
to move into the ocean
In Your authority given to me
No matter what happens
Here I am standing
On the hope of Your Word promise to me
I believe




Depths of Your Love - The Alternative

No comments: