Friday, September 5, 2008

Impacted by a man given to worship...



One of the highlights of this week was the lesson with Poh, one of the most awesome, the BEST guitarist in the world.



Being one of the most fantastic song leader in CHC, it was totally unexpected to find that he is such an approachable, fun, loving, funny man. He is so engaging and everything that he shared is revelational.



Poh led us into a time of worship.. And he said "God is already here. You don't have to wait upon Him today, open your heart to hear what He has got to say..." The presence of God filled the room.. That's the power of worship. Worship is like an Art, you can overdraw the lines, nor should it be blurred to produce the best picture.

Lessons in life are meant to be Caught not Taught. Poh taught us how to seek the Lord, yearn for God's presence.

God, I want to love You more each day...

Ps 42 : 1 As the deer pants for streams of water,
so my soul pants for you, O God.
2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When can I go and meet with God?
3 My tears have been my food

No comments: