Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Word

The Word is good. Whatever I have thinking about, talking about came forth in the Word. I stood in amazed.
Pastor shared the Word which Fen and I were talking about on Tuesday. Sonship & Hiring. A son don't need to be told, a servant needs to. A son takes ownership, a hirer goes away when his job his done. A son looks after the sheep and defends the sheep, a hirer runs away when the enemy comes to attack the sheep.

"Whatever I see the Father do, I will do." That was what something God shared with me during the week.. And when the very same verse came forth from Pastor's speech, he mentioned "This is the point that we die to our selfishness" The dream that I had a few weeks back flashed back into my mind's. God was refering to this. Wow.. I stood amazed.

Whatever I see my spiritual Father do, I will do also. If he loves to pray, then I will loveto pray. If he builds his life on sacrifice, then I will do the same. If he loves the lost so fervently, equally will I do. If he is a man of excellence, then I will be the woman of excellence. Whatever He wills to do, he wills to do and I will to do. =)

No comments: