Sunday, September 14, 2008

What an interesting day...

Love your neighbors as yourself...

What I thought would have ended the day was actually the beginning of something interesting. I thought right after our dinner I could have gone home and spent the remaning with my sister and brother. I waited for Hui Mei to go home together. Zhenn actually wanted to accompany for the wait because she said she seldom have time to fellowship with me. Zhenn thanks, I love you. =) Thank you for always making the time for all of us even though you weren't feeling very good and were a little feverish. You could have all the reason to be the first to leave, yet you stayed just to spend time. Thanks for loving us..

So Hui Mei, interestingly also didn't want to go home, suggested to go out to shop and relax... So off we went, together with the lovely Ashley & Adrain to City Hall. Ashley is really a very interesting gal. Love her to bits. We started taking like 10 over pictures on train.. She is really one of a kind. Ash, just wanna tell u that I really thank God for this interesting friendship. I love you... We met 2 of Hui Mei's friends Terry & Alex. Went to eat chocolate and ice cream. Terry is an open joke book. In him lies all the funny things, he is just simply amusing. Terry, thanks for the treat, that was really very nice of you.. Alex and him went crazy when they saw what was on the menu icecreams with unique flavors. They started inventing their new flavors of iceream, Hokkien Mee.. KangKong.. MAddness.. looking at the both of them, really makes me wanna laugh.. So again, I thought every would have ended when we were done with the interesting and lovely desserts..

Just as I thought I could go home to rest after the long day, I received a call which we had to rush to the hospital because my friend wasn't feeling very well. Thank God that Hui Mei was with me. During the entire incident, I saw the way how she care and love her people and for all of us. She was actively talking to my friends. I saw the way she served us during the dessert trip.The measure of love was reflected truly in the thoughts and actions..
Thank God for zhenn because she was up all the while, at home, making calls, staying up for us. Zhenn, thank you once again. hahah. Oh well, I could have been more calm..Thank you for teaching how to be wise and making the right decision at the right time.
Thank you Lun, you could have rested yet you were up too..
Thank God for Alex and that he drives. I think one thing that amazed me was that he could have just dropped us at the hospital, dropped Ash somewhere near to cab home and go back to rest because he was physically weary. Yet what amazes me was that he actually dropped us off at hospital, sent Ashley back, came back waited for us at the hospital to get things done, and sent us home.

God, enlarge my capacity that I can love the way that You do. I think I can love more. I saw the way Your people love others, I think I can do more, I can love more, I can serve more. Thank You for the peace. God I love you!
Love one another
1 John3:11This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous. 13Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you. 14We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 15Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.
16This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 19This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence 20 whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.
21Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God 22and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. 23And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. 24Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

No comments: