Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The day they went away...


Mum & Dad went overseas, and its gonna be 10 days.. so they will only be back on the 17 Sept, not in time for me. So on Tuesday it shall be a day with Ah Mei & Ah Lu..
Being the youngest for of the family, my sister felt the most when my parents went off for holiday. When I was dragged out of the bed at 445am on the monday morning, she was already up crying.
Thank God for Journey mercy and that I never get lost on my way back. Gave them both a big hug and bid my lovely parents goodbye before heading back towards Elephant, ready to drive her back home. Thank God that I managed to reach home safely.. Hahaha. I think AH Lu almost had a heart attack sitting in Elephant as I sent him to AMK.
Now that they are overseas, I must fulfill the duty as a sister, and to take on the role of a parent. To bring her excitement and spend time with my lovely princess, I decided to bring her to wash Elephant together with me.. Hahaha we had tremendous fun!! Hope she is feeling better now.. Now the next thing is her studies.. hehehe That I am procrastinating. Alright, I must try my best to teach her..

No comments: