Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ECP Outing on Sunday

Thats Stany!! =)
Just want to thank God for just a great outing on Sunday at ECP! It didn't rain. God thank you for hearing our prayers, in the middle of the night (0045) about the sudden attack. You are faithful. You are the giver of salvation and life. Thank you for Zhi Wen, Seng, Jia Jia, Shermin, Ricky, Samuel, Jia Jie, Si Hui, Nicholas, Wei Liang, Pei Ying, Willy.

Personally I was very impacted by what Zhenn said. The intentions of our heart are not in the numbers, its in the transformation of these life, the love for the souls, the compassion for the souls. I want to love them more. Teach me to impart, to bless and to love.
Stretch the tents of my heart that I may love the way You do.
Really want to thank my fellow planning committee-->Carrisa, Stany, Si Ling, Joanna & Isabel. Thank you for being so supportive and so creative. Jo, thank you for the sacrifice made despite the multiple scoldings... Carrisa thank you for staying up all night to make all the dodge balls and the presents you have blessed. Stan, thank you for your ideas and your spontaneous participation, I just wanna say YOU ARE AWESOME!! Ling, thank you for all your help! Bel, love ya loads.. You stayed all the way even though you weren't feeling very good physically.

No comments: